Rod and Reel Repair Pricing
2019 Price List
Rod and Reel Repair Pricing. Goose Creek Rods highly value quality and attention to detail above all else. Fishing reels are completely disassembled, all parts cleaned by hand as well as with an ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled using OEM recommended parts and lubricants.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels for both fresh and saltwater applications. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. Email photos of your rod or reel repair to Reggie@GooseCreekRods.com or text 704.236.0897.
Reel Cleaning Cost:
- Cleaning starting at $20 per Reel (Standard Freshwater Baitcaster and Spinning Reels). $5.00 extra charge for real dirty reels.
- Starting at $25 Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0
- Reel cleaning starting at $30 Saltwater (lever drag)
- Starting at $40 Saltwater (2-speed lever drag)
Reel Repair Cost:
- Repairs tarting at $20 per reel plus cost of parts (and shipping if applicable).
- Reel repair estimates: $15. If we repair your reel the estimate will be free.
Reel Super Tuning
- Starting at $55 plus the cost of upgraded parts (and shipping when applicable).
Goose Creek Rods offers high-performance parts for most fresh and saltwater reels. Improvements include: Bearing upgrades (stainless steel, ceramic or high-speed), Carbontex drag washers, handle and gearing upgrades for some reels.
Rod Repair Pricing - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Spinning guides, Single Foot
- $12 Baitcasting guides, Double Foot
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps and custom trim bands to match existing guide styles.
** Our prices based on the premise that Goose Creek Rods retains all usable, removed parts. If old parts are to be returned, a small surcharge will be added to the final bill.
Rods - Tips (Parts not Incl.)
- $5 Regular Tip Installed.
- $10 Tip Installed with Wrap.
- Custom Rods: One-half deposit to cover the cost of materials. The remaining balance plus any additional charges due upon delivery.
- Reel Cleaning and Repair: At the time of completed delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted ($0.30 plus 3% added for PayPal fees) . Sorry, no checks.
Please "Like" our Facebook page!