Rod and Reel Repair Pricing
2019 Price List
Rod and Reel Repair Pricing. Goose Creek Rods highly value quality and attention to detail above all else. Depending on the Cleaning Service selected, fishing reels are completely disassembled and all parts cleaned by hand. Metal parts and bearings are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled using OEM recommended parts and lubricants.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels for both fresh and saltwater applications. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. Email photos of your rod or reel repair to Reggie@GooseCreekRods.com or text 704.236.0897.
Reel Cleaning Cost:
- General Cleaning: Starting at $20 per Reel (Standard Freshwater Baitcaster and Spinning Reels). $5.00 extra charge for real dirty reels!
- Deep Cleaning & Tuning: Starting at $35 per reel.
- Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0: Starting at $30.
- Saltwater (lever drag): Starting at $35.
- Saltwater (2-speed lever drag): Starting at $40
Reel Repair Cost:
- Starting at $20 per reel plus parts (plus shipping if applicable).
- Repair Estimates: $15. If we repair your reel the estimate will be free.
Goose Creek Rods offers high-performance parts for most fresh and saltwater reels. Improvements include: Bearing upgrades (stainless steel, ceramic or high-speed), Carbontex drag washers, handle and gearing upgrades for some reels.
Rod Repair Pricing - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Spinning guides, Single Foot
- $12 Baitcasting guides, Double Foot
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps and custom trim bands to match existing guide styles.
** Our prices based on the premise that Goose Creek Rods retains all usable, removed parts. If old parts are to be returned, a small surcharge will be added to the final bill.
Rods - Tips (Parts not Incl.)
- $5 Regular tip installed, plus parts cost.
- $10 plus parts with regular tip installed, one-color wrap and coated with clear epoxy.
- $12 plus parts for trim bands, two-color thread and coated with clear epoxy.
- Custom Rods: One-half deposit to cover the cost of materials. The remaining balance plus any additional charges due upon delivery.
- Reel Cleaning and Repair: At the time of completed delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted ($0.30 plus 3% added for PayPal fees) . Sorry, no checks.
Please "Like" our Facebook page!