Rod and Reel Repair Pricing
Rod and Reel Repair Pricing. Goose Creek Rod & Reel Repair highly values quality and attention to detail above all else. Fishing reels are completely disassembled, down to the smallest washer. Metal parts and bearings are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled using OEM recommended parts and lubricants.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels for both fresh and saltwater applications. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. Email photos of your rod or reel repair to Reggie@GooseCreekRods.com or text 704.236.0897.
Reel Cleaning Cost:
- Cleaning - Freshwater Reels: *Starting at $25 per reel (Standard Freshwater Baitcaster and Spinning Reels). $5.00 extra charge for real dirty reels!
- Cleaning - Saltwater Spinning Reels: *Starting at $30 per reel.
- Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0: *Starting at $35.
- Saltwater (lever drag): *Starting at $40
- Saltwater (2-speed lever drag): *Starting at $45
*Costs per reel may increase depending on the severity and complexity of the cleaning and issues leading to the increased time spent on the reel.
Reel Repair Cost:
- Starting at $20 per reel plus parts (plus shipping if applicable). This is repair only, no cleaning.
- Repair Estimates: $15. If we repair your reel the estimate will be free.
*All parts must be pre-paid before ordering.
Goose Creek Rod & Reel Repair offers high-performance parts for most fresh and saltwater reels. Improvements include bearing upgrades (stainless steel, ceramic or high-speed), Carbontex drag washers, and more.
Rod Repair Pricing - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Single Foot Guides, One-Color Thread.
- $12 Double-Foot guides, One-Color Thread.
- Add $2 per guide for Trim Bands.
- Add $1 per guide for Underwraps.
All guides once wrapped, are coated with 3-4 coats of clear epoxy. Each coat of epoxy takes about 8 hours to dry before another coat can be applied.
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps, and custom trim bands to match existing guide styles.
Rods - Tips
- $10 (Includes the cost of most common tips*)
- $12 plus parts, one-color wrap, and coated with clear epoxy.
- $14 plus parts for a one-color wrap with trim bands. Coated with one coat of clear epoxy.
*Special orders such as heavy-duty saltwater, boat tips, Titanium, and others will be based on the cost of the tip plus shipping charges.
- Custom Rods: All components must be paid for up-front, before ordering. The remaining balance plus any additional charges are due upon delivery.
- Reel Cleaning and Repair: Parts must be paid up-front before parts are ordered. Balance is due upon delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted ($0.30 plus 3% added for PayPal fees). Sorry, no checks.
Please "Like" our Facebook page!