Rod and Reel Repair Pricing
Rod and Reel Repair Pricing. Goose Creek Rods highly value quality and attention to detail above all else. Depending on the Cleaning Service selected, fishing reels are completely disassembled and all parts cleaned by hand. Metal parts and bearings are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled using OEM recommended parts and lubricants.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels for both fresh and saltwater applications. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. Email photos of your rod or reel repair to Reggie@GooseCreekRods.com or text 704.236.0897.
Reel Cleaning Cost:
- General Cleaning: Starting at $25 per Reel (Standard Freshwater Baitcaster and Spinning Reels). $5.00 extra charge for real dirty reels!
- Deep Cleaning & Tuning: Starting at $35 per reel.
- Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0: Starting at $30.
- Saltwater (lever drag): Starting at $35.
- Saltwater (2-speed lever drag): Starting at $40
Reel Repair Cost:
- Starting at $20 per reel plus parts (plus shipping if applicable).
- Repair Estimates: $15. If we repair your reel the estimate will be free.
Goose Creek Rods offers high-performance parts for most fresh and saltwater reels. Improvements include: Bearing upgrades (stainless steel, ceramic or high-speed), Carbontex drag washers, handle and gearing upgrades for some reels.
Rod Repair Pricing - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Single Foot Guides, One-Color Thread.
- $12 Double-Foot guides, One-Color Thread.
- Add $2 per guide for Trim Bands.
- Add $1 per guide for Underwraps.
All guides once wrapped, are coated with 3-4 coats of clear epoxy. Each coat of epoxy takes about 8 hours to dry before another coat can be applied.
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps and custom trim bands to match existing guide styles.
Rods - Tips
- $10 (Includes the cost of most common tips*)
- $12 plus parts, one-color wrap and coated with clear epoxy.
- $14 plus parts for one-color wrap with trim bands. Coated with one coat of clear epoxy.
*Special orders such as heavy duty saltwater, boat tips, Titanium and others will be based on the cost of the tip plus shipping charges.
- Custom Rods: All components must be paid for up-front, before ordering. The remaining balance plus any additional charges are due upon delivery.
- Reel Cleaning and Repair: Parts must be paid up-front, before parts are ordered. Balance is due upon delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted ($0.30 plus 3% added for PayPal fees) . Sorry, no checks.
Please "Like" our Facebook page!